Thursday, February 26, 2015

what's in my travel makeup bag

This past weekend I went out of town and I filmed a short video of what I packed inside my makeup bag. I tend to stick to favorites, compact items, and drugstore options when it comes to traveling. I keep a lot of the same things permanently in my travel bag because 1. I'm lazy 2. I have so much makeup that I have other options to use while they chill in the bag for all eternity. I do take out my base products and I will switch up my blush options every now and then (per usual with me, can't ever stick to one blush for long) but almost everything else stays the same. Let me know if you are enjoying me making little quick videos like this, it has been fun making them and interacting this way. Check it out below!

travel makeup bag feb 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment